Welcome to myANMC
Your online health management tool
myANMC is an online health management tool for customer-owners provided by Cerner® and the Alaska Native Medical Center.
How do I sign up for myANMC?
If you would like to sign up for a myANMC account, please speak with the front desk staff or your provider at your next appointment.
Disclaimer related to limited health record information
Please note that myANMC provides limited access to your health record and will not include all of the information related to your treatment. You can view the following:
- Future Appointments
- Secure Communication
- Clinical Record Summary (current medications, allergies, immunizations, health issues, surgeries and procedures)
- Limited Lab Results (potentially excluding sensitive test results or results that may require further discussion with your provider)
- Limited Personal Information
- Clinical Document Generator (a snapshot of medical information for a single visit or all visits)
You should not rely on myANMC for full and complete access to your health record. If you need a copy of your complete medical record, you should contact Medical Records at (907) 729-3019 to get a complete copy.
Please DO NOT use Secure Messaging for urgent matters. Normal turn-around time is one business day. Secure Messaging is your tool for conveniently communicating with your health care professionals. Please keep the following in mind when using Secure Messaging:
- Secure Messaging is for routine health related inquiries only. If you require immediate assistance or are experiencing a medical emergency, please use the emergency system created for your community (for example, call 911).
- Please call your health care provider instead of using Secure Messaging if:
- You need a prescription filled today.
- You need to cancel an appointment scheduled for today.
- You need to see a provider today.