SCF President/CEO Recruitment
The Southcentral Foundation (SCF) Board of Directors is seeking qualified candidates for the position of President/Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The SCF President/CEO is the highest-ranking position within the organization and reports directly to the Board of Directors. The SCF President/CEO directs the performance and operation of the corporation, ensures the financial sustainability of the corporation, and oversees the development and implementation of strategies to achieve SCF’s short term and long-range corporate goals and objectives.
SCF is a nonprofit Alaska Native tribal organization based in Anchorage, Alaska that provides medical, dental, and behavioral health services to nearly 65,000 Alaska Native and American Indian people living in Anchorage, the Matanuska-Susitna Valley and 55 rural villages throughout Alaska pursuant to a Compact and Funding Agreement with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services under the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act. SCF’s internationally recognized and award-winning “Nuka System of Care” is based upon developing strong relationships with its healthcare customers-owners, utilizing integrated healthcare teams, and implementing traditional Alaska Native culture and values.
- Graduate degree in healthcare, business administration or management, finance, or law.
- At least ten years of progressively more responsible experience in corporate management, with at least five years of this experience as a Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer or Vice President, or any combination of training and experience that provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Healthcare operations
- Tribal healthcare systems
- Corporate strategic planning
- Financial planning and strategy
- New business development
- Corporate innovation and improvement processes
- Presentation and written communication skills
- Leading an organization through planning, conceptualizing, organizing, motivating and directing others in the achievement of corporate goals and objectives
- Building and maintaining effective and cooperative relationships with executive management and corporate departments
- General understanding of CIRI and its nonprofit service organizations
- Experience with and/or knowledge of SCF’s Nuka System of Care
The SCF President/CEO is required to comply with all SCF vaccination mandates as a condition of employment.
SCF offers a competitive compensation package.
Candidates must submit a current resume, a list of professional references, and a letter of interest describing their suitability for the SCF President/CEO position to Ileen Sylvester, Vice President, Executive and Tribal Services, at: email@example.com.
For additional information please contact Ms. Sylvester by email.