Southcentral Foundation has a very generous and competitive benefits package, including:
- Over 3.5 weeks of paid leave the first year of employment, leave increases with years of service up to 6.5 weeks
- 12 paid holidays
- Payment of licensure and / or certification, depending on position
- Scholarship program
- Education leave program
- Retirement program with a generous employer contribution
- Provider staff covered by federal tort malpractice insurance
- Comprehensive employee and family package, coverage includes medical, dental, vision, hearing and two prescription drug plans
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Section 125 cafeteria plan
- Employee assistance and wellness program
- Employee recognition program
The Development Center (DC) provides a holistic, comprehensive approach to workforce readiness and development through a variety of learning and development opportunities. Responsible for major on-boarding programs for the organization including New Hire Orientation, Department Orientation, New Manager Orientation, the Administrative Support Training Program and the CMA/LPN Clinical Training Program.
Additional professional development is offered by the DC through its 11 Departments of Learning (DOL), ranging from Customer Service & Communication, Wellness, and Clinical to Safety, Computers & Technology, and Management & Supervision.
Through its Educational Assistance Program the DC offers scholarships, reimbursements and academic leave to employees seeking higher education.
The DC also partners with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) throughout the organization in delivering SCF’s Nuka System of Care. The Nuka System is designed to provide best-practice learning opportunities to other healthcare organizations around the globe.
Employee Family Center
To learn more, click here.
Mt. Ahklun Building
4501 Diplomacy Drive