Southcentral Foundation Optometry is under construction! SCF Optometry is making improvements to better serve customer-owners by adding a contact lens teaching lab, special testing rooms, and LipiFlow and LipiScan services to treat dry eyes.
- Services by appointment only at Benteh Nuutah Valley Native Primary Care Center.
- Appointments, walk-in, and standby service available in Anchorage.
Please note: Optometry no longer accepts cash payments. Optometry accepts debit cards, credit cards, and checks.
Southcentral Foundation Optometry provides eye care services for Alaska Native and American Indian people living in the Anchorage Service Unit.
Eye services include:
- Comprehensive examinations
- Contact lens fittings and education
- Lipiflow and Lipiscan services
- Eye disease management
- Special testing
- Surgical referrals
- Full service optical shop that provides eyeglasses, eyeglass repairs and contact lenses
4341 Tudor Centre Drive, Suite 200
Anchorage, AK 99508
8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
9:15 a.m.-5 p.m., first Friday of the month
Valley Native Primary Care Center
1001 S. Knik-Goose Bay Rd
Wasilla, AK 99654
8 a.m.-5 p.m.