Southcentral Foundation Specialty Pediatrics provides specialty consultative care for children who live outside of the Anchorage Service Unit and are temporarily in Anchorage. Customer-owners living in the Anchorage Service Unit receive pediatric care through their primary care team.
The Specialty Pediatric clinic is staffed by board-certified pediatricians, advanced practice practitioners, registered nurses, certified medical assistants, registered dietitians, behavioral health consultants, and management and support employees. For general physical exams, immunization updates, and acute care issues same day access is available. To make an appointment, call (907) 729-5410.
Specialty Pediatrics provides a variety of services, including:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Developmental screenings
- School, sports, and child care examinations
- Health care management for children with complex health needs
- Guidance on behavioral and parenting concerns
- Evaluation and counseling by dietitians
- Preventative screenings
- General pediatric consults and referrals to specialists
- Well-child check ups and health screenings
- Appointments for Family Health Resources
- Coordination and referrals for pediatric subspecialties: neurology, rheumatology, pulmonology, genetics, hematology, oncology, surgery, infectious disease, and endocrinology
For information about inpatient pediatrics care and mother/baby care, please visit Maternal Child Health.
Southcentral Foundation Nutaqsiivik Nurse-Family Partnership is a voluntary, home visiting program that works with families, mothers and infants to provide education and support as a supplement to regular prenatal care and well-child checkups. For more information, see Nutaqsiivik Nurse-Family Partnership on the pediatrics page.
Anchorage Native Primary Care Center
4320 Diplomacy Drive, Suite 2300
Anchorage, AK 99508
8 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Appointment Line Hours
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.