Southcentral Foundation Pediatrics provides outpatient primary care and specialty consultative care for children.
The clinic is staffed by board-certified pediatricians, advanced practice practitioners, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, certified medical assistants, and management and support employees. For general physical exams, immunization updates, and acute care issues same day access is available. Whether you live in the Anchorage area or are visiting, SCF Pediatrics can see your child.
Families can make appointments for a variety of outpatient pediatrics services, including:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Developmental screenings
- School, sports, and child care examinations
- Health care management for children with complete health needs
- Guidance on behavioral and parenting concerns
- Evaluation and counseling by dietitans
- Preventative screenings
- General pediatric consults and referrals to specialists
- Well-child check-ups and health screenings
- Appointments for Family Health Resources
For information about inpatient pediatrics care and mother/baby care, please visit Maternal Child Health.
Southcentral Foundation Nutaqsiivik Nurse-Family Partnership is a voluntary, home visiting program that works with families, mothers and infants to provide education and support as a supplement to regular prenatal care and well-child checkups. For more information, see Nutaqsiivik Nurse-Family Partnership on the pediatrics page.