The main award-winning pharmacy for Southcentral Foundation (SCF) customer-owners is located on the first floor of the Anchorage Native Primary Care Center (ANPCC). Beyond simply filling medication orders for you, the pharmacy provides a number of related services. These include:
- Prescription mailings: You can choose to have your medications mailed directly to your home, rather than pick them up at the pharmacy.
- Customer consultations: You will be able to speak with a pharmacist in person when you pick up your prescriptions. Both verbal and printed instructions are provided to you.
- Automated refill line (in cooperation with the Alaska Native Medical Center hospital outpatient pharmacy): This allows you to obtain medication refills with maximum convenience.
- Barcode-driven automation: Our internal pharmacy system improves safety and prevents medication errors.
- Provider consultations: Clinic providers and nurses can consult with pharmacists at any time regarding medications.
- Primary care clinics in ANPCC: On-site pharmacists can often fill orders during appointments at the primary care clinics.
Anchorage Native Primary Care Center Pharmacy
8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday-Friday
9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Saturday
Valley Native Primary Care Center Pharmacy
9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday-Friday