YOUR ONLINE HEALTH MANAGEMENT TOOL
MyHealth is an online health management tool for customer-owners provided by Cerner® and the Alaska Native Medical Center.
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR MYHEALTH?
If you would like to sign up for a MyHealth account, talk to your integrated care team and they will assist you with the registration process.
Click here to download the MyHealth Patient Portal Access Request. After completing the application, please provide it to your primary care team at your next appointment.
DISCLAIMER RELATED TO LIMITED HEALTH RECORD INFORMATION
Please note that MyHealth provides limited access to your health record and will not include all of the information related to your treatment. You can view the following:
- Future Appointments
- Secure Communication
- Clinical Record Summary (current medications, allergies, immunizations, health issues, surgeries and procedures)
- Limited Lab Results (potentially excluding sensitive test results or results that may require further discussion with your provider)
- Limited Personal Information
- Clinical Document Generator (a snapshot of medical information for a single visit or all visits)
You should not rely on MyHealth for full and complete access to your health record. If you need a copy of your complete medical record, you should contact Medical Records at (907) 729-3019 to get a complete copy.
Please DO NOT use Secure Messaging for urgent matters. Normal turn-around time is one business day. Secure Messaging is your tool for conveniently communicating with your health care professionals. Please keep the following in mind when using Secure Messaging:
- Secure Messaging is for routine health related inquiries only. If you require immediate assistance or are experiencing a medical emergency, please use the emergency system created for your community (for example, call 911).
- Please call your health care provider instead of using Secure Messaging if:
- You need a prescription filled today.
- You need to cancel an appointment scheduled for today.
- You need to see a provider today.
- Any messages received after business hours, on holidays, or during weekends will be responded to on the next business day.
Find out how to schedule appointments, check messages, view your medical record and more.
Get answers to frequently asked questions.
For a complete copy of your personal medical record or questions, please call medical records at (907) 729-3019.
For password issues, please call toll free (877) 621-8014 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
If you have medication refills available and would like them mailed to you through ANMC’s Refill Hotline, please call (907) 729-2117.