Nutaqsiivik Program: Nurse Recruitment
The Southcentral Foundation Nutaqsiivik Program is a voluntary nurse home-visiting program working with families from pregnancy until the child is two-years old. Utilizing the Nurse Family Partnership Model, the Nutaqsiivik Program is more than traditional home visiting. A Nutaqsiivik nurse is a partner with the family in working toward customer-owner (patient) goals—to be a better parent, to connect with their children, to provide support and education, for lactation support, to support health outcomes—the customer drives what will come from the collaboration.
A Nutaqsiivik nurse will work with the family prenatally until the child is two-years old, allowing for a relationship of trust to grow. The goals of the program are to improve pregnancy outcomes, improve child health and development, and family economic self-sufficiency. This position will allow the nurse to practice more than the standard primary care skills and build relationships with additional services within the community.
Are you interested in exploring community health nursing? Nutaqsiivik may be the place for you. Click the below topics to see what working with this special program has to offer.
- BSN required for all positions
- MSN required for clinical coordinator
- Maternal child health experience is required for all positions. Experience can be in a variety of pediatric fields including OB-GYN, labor and delivery, midwife, pediatric offices, etc.
- Paid lactation educator training
- Paid training with Nurse-Family Partnership (requires travel out of state)
- CEUs covered up to $1,125 per year as well as five days of paid time for trainings.
- No weekend shifts or holiday work
- Potential signing bonus
- Potential relocation bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Clearly seeing how you are helping your patients
- Community-based work environment
- Wide variety of customers and needs
- Up to two-and-a-half years working with the same patients
- Customers voluntarily participate in the program
- Work with behavioral health consultants and other providers within the organization
- Work with community partners and other service providers
Nutaqsiivik Nurse-Family Partnership
4160 Tudor Centre Drive
Anchorage, Alaska 99508
Is Nutaqsiivik right for you? If so, follow the process below to apply!
- Click here for the employment page.
- Click on Job Openings.
- Select Anchorage under City, and Nursing under type.
- Find Nutaqsiivik RN Case Manager or Nutaqsiivik RN Clinical Coordinator and click on the title.
- Scroll to the bottom to click on Click Here to Apply Online.
- Complete online application process.