Southcentral Foundation’s Physical Therapy and Exercise provides comprehensive care for a variety of conditions. Our team works together with the customer-owner to encourage healthier lifestyles and to optimize overall movement. Our team members include:
- Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants
- Clinical Exercise Specialists
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Headaches & TMJ Management
- Pain Management (acute, post-operative and chronic) for pediatric (ages 6 years old and up) to geriatric populations.
Physical Therapy is a referral-based clinic.
Clinical Exercise Specialists
- Create individualized exercise programs to achieve customer owner goals
- Supervised exercise as needed for a variety of health conditions
- Prevention and treatment of chronic health conditions like Diabetes, Arthritis and more
- Group exercise classes
Exercise is a referral-based or a self-referred appointment.
Please contact your primary care provider for more information on referrals to Physical Therapy or call for a one-to-one with a Clinical Exercise Specialist.