Southcentral Foundation’s Physical Therapy and Exercise provides comprehensive care for a variety of conditions. Our team works together with the customer-owner to encourage healthier lifestyles and to optimize overall movement. Our team members include:
- Physical therapists and physical therapist assistants
- Exercise Physiologists
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Sports rehabilitation
- Headaches & TMJ management
- Pain management (acute, post-operative, and chronic) for pediatric (six-years and older) to geriatric populations.
- Women’s Health
- Home Care
Physical therapy is a referral-based clinic.
- Create individualized exercise programs to achieve customer owner goals
- Supervised exercise as needed for a variety of health conditions
- Prevention and treatment of chronic health conditions like diabetes, arthritis and more
- Group exercise classes
Exercise is open to customer-owners, and is a referral resource for providers.
Please contact your primary care provider for more information on referrals to physical therapy or call for a one-to-one with a exercise physiologists.
- Elliptical machines
- Free weights
- Stationary bikes
- Strength training equipment
- Nu-Step machines for persons with limited mobility
- Group exercise classes, including ZUMBA, yoga, tai chi, indoor cycling, TRX, and more.
Customer-owners and employees must first meet with one of the wellness center’s exercise specialists before utilizing the workout equipment. Appointments can be made by calling PT&E at (907) 729-6683.