Join Southcentral Foundation Traditional Healing Clinic tribal doctor apprentices as they teach how to begin designs on felt. This is a beginner-level beading class and learners will follow along using seed beads applied to felt in a pattern of their choosing. Beading kits will be available upon arrival to class and location will be confirmed once you’ve registered. Mail out is not available for this class.
• Be a customer-owner empaneled at Southcentral Foundation or an SCF employee and reside in Anchorage or Matanuska-Susitna areas.
• All in person classes will require participants to wear masks and practice physical distancing.
• Minimum of 18 years of age to participate.
• After a class has been filled it will no longer be visible for registration.
• This site will be updated if more classes become available.
For registration, questions, or concerns, contact Whitney Youngman, Traditional Healing Clinic program coordinator, at (907) 729-4958 or WYoungman@southcentralfoundation.com.