Traditional Plant Demonstrations
Join Southcentral Foundation Traditional Healing Clinic tribal doctor apprentices as they teach how to make topical salves, creams, lip balms, and edible recipes using traditional plant resources. Registration for this class is now open! Class size is limited to 10 participants.
• Be a customer-owner empaneled at Southcentral Foundation or an SCF employee and reside in Anchorage or Matanuska-Susitna areas.
• All in person classes will require participants to wear masks and practice physical distancing.
• Minimum of 18 years of age to participate.
• After a class has been filled it will no longer be visible for registration.
• This site will be updated if more classes become available.
For registration, questions, or concerns, contact Whitney Youngman, Traditional Healing Clinic program coordinator, at (907) 729-4958 or WYoungman@southcentralfoundation.com.