Traditional Healing Clinic
Southcentral Foundation’s leadership understands these are difficult times and continues to closely monitor this dynamic, rapidly evolving situation.
Part of SCF’s Emergency Management Plan and Pandemic Response includes different levels of operations and staffing based on many factors, including paying attention to guidance from health authorities and local officials.
- In-person appointments and activities have been suspended.
- Services are being provided via phone and online.
- Tribal doctors will establish a treatment plan with each customer-owner that can be delivered by phone.
- Services not available by phone will be deferred and a new referral may be required when in-person services resume.
- Virtual beading classes offered via Zoom.