Requirements for Detox Admission
We accept customers for alcohol, opiate, methamphetamine/amphetamine and cocaine/crack withdrawal. If you have any questions, please call the SCF Detox nurse-on-duty at the number in the contact box.
For admission, customers must:
- Bring one set of clothes to wear in and out of detox. Coat and shoes to wear outside during a possible fire drill. (Customers are required to wear the provided scrubs while in detox, but a personal sweatshirt may be worn inside.)
- Underwear and socks for at least 4 days.
- Slippers, if desired; slipper socks are provided.
- All prescribed medications.
- We do not allow anyone to use their cell phones or laptop computers while in SCF Detox.
- No electronic/electric devices are permitted, including e-readers, MP3 players, and hair dryers.
- A calling card will be required if any calls need to be placed outside of the Anchorage area.
- Bring a state issued identification.
4330 Elmore Rd
Anchorage, AK 99508
(907) 729-6699 Fax
Open 24 hours