We accept customers for alcohol, opiate, methamphetamine/amphetamine and cocaine/crack withdrawal. If you have any questions, please call the SCF Detox nurse-on-duty at the number in the contact box.
For admission, customers must:
- Be 18 years of age or older and must be an Alaskan resident.
- Have self-care skills that are sufficient to prevent the spread of communicable disease.
- Be able to dress, feed, use the toilet, ambulate and/or use a wheelchair without assistance from staff.
- Be medically and psychiatrically stable to be safely managed.
- Have a negative history of tuberculosis, or a documented negative chest x-ray within the past year prior to admission.
- Remain tobacco free as we are a tobacco free campus. No cigarettes, cigars, smokeless tobacco/chew, e-cigs, or snuff allowed. Nicotine replacement products will be provided during detox.