Southcentral Foundation is excited to share and explore a new way of supporting healthy lifestyles for customer-owners. This journey includes partnering with customer-owners to learn and pilot MyNukaConnect.
A new way for you to connect with your integrated care team.
MyNukaConnect is an application tool created to streamline the way integrated care teams receive health metrics from customer-owners with remote monitoring device(s) such as smart watches, blood pressure monitors, or weight scales.
Find out frequently asked questions and helpful information around downloading the app, connecting devices, pushing information to an integrated care team and more.
- Customer-owner App Functionality
- How to find current software version on phone
- Connecting an Apple Watch
- Connecting to Google Fit
- Connecting a Garmin Watch
- Connecting Omron Bluetooth blood pressure cuff
- Connecting a Bluetooth weight scale for Apple
- Connecting a Bluetooth weight scale for Android
- Southcentral Foundation employees will answer app questions, please connect with MyNukaConnect at firstname.lastname@example.org